Subject: Re: BOTH Series of Tapes are GREAT!
From: Mark Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 1996 20:56:09 -0800

Gabe Evans writes:
>We should also mention Mark Thompson's excellent "in 
>focus" series (so far a series of one), also full of great stuff.

Thanks. I should mention that we are in the process of expanding that
series. We received tons of requests for future tapes and two of the
most popular requests were for modeling and advanced surfacing. In
response, ProWave will be releasing in.focus "Materials and Textures"
shortly, with an advanced Modeler tape soon to follow. We also received
many requests for more beginner oriented material, and we will have a
couple releases in that area as well. VTU reviewer, Dan Ablan, was so
impressed with our first tape, "Layout Tips and Tricks", that he has
joined us to address both beginner LightWave and video related topics.

For more info on our current tape (and soon the new releases), there are
three options:

email - [email-masked]
web site - http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion/infocus.htm
phone - (207) 830-2767
  *~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
  *           Mark Thompson           http://www.mv.com/ipusers/fusion  *
  *         Fusion Films, Inc.              [email-masked]          *
  * Director of Animation and Special FX      (603) 424-1829            *
   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~